As the world increasingly acknowledges the importance of fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, the Black Impact Foundation’s Global Black Impact Summit organised by Energy Capital & Power has emerged as a beacon of change.
With an unyielding focus on economic growth, wealth disparities and generating opportunities for Black communities, investing in Black-owned businesses takes the spotlight as a powerful catalyst for societal advancement.
By magnifying the significance of investing in Black-owned businesses, GBIS will reshape the business landscape into one that embraces inclusivity, advances communities and drives sustainable economic progress. Anticipate a multitude of exciting offerings at the GBIS:
- Championing growth – The summit rallies entrepreneurs, investors and leaders to promote economic growth, wealth equality and opportunities for Black communities.
- Powerful catalyst – Investing in Black-owned businesses takes centre-stage as a driver for societal advancement and sustainable economic progress.
- Global venue – GBIS takes place in Dubai, from November 30 to December 1, offering a prime platform for global engagement and networking.
- Resourceful collaboration – Hosted by the esteemed Black Impact Foundation (BIF) and organized by Energy Capital & Power, GBIS connects stakeholders for impactful collaborations.
- Informative sessions – Through panel discussions, workshops, and presentations, GBIS equips Black individuals and companies with valuable insights on financial markets, investment strategies, profitability, and business management.
- Brand showcasing – GBIS provides Black-owned businesses unique opportunities to promote and showcase their brands to a global audience, boosting brand awareness.
- Networking hub – Unparalleled networking opportunities abound, from cocktail receptions to investor-led lunches, fostering connections across the global economy.
- Investor-entrepreneur confluence – The event not only provides a platform where leaders and innovators can meet but facilitates opportunities for dialogue and deals. GBIS is committed to shed a spotlight on investing in the global Black community, and through the event’s global focus, will ensure entrepreneurs have access to both resources and capital.
- Encouraging insights – Participants gain valuable knowledge and tools to drive meaningful change and realize the immense potential within Black-owned businesses.
- Advancing diversity and inclusion – Together, attendees promote diversity, inclusion and prosperity for all, leading the way in a vital global conversation.
- Collectively, participants champion the values of diversity, inclusion, and shared prosperity, taking a leading role in a crucial global dialogue.
The organisers say joint investment and collaboration can drive meaningful change, promote diversity and inclusion, and create a prosperous future for all. Don’t miss this chance to be at the forefront of this important global conversation.
- A Tell report